When we use CNC high-speed drilling machines, we must follow the correct use method and regularly check and maintain the machine.
- Clean the appearance and dead corners of the machine, remove and wash the covers, clean inside and outside, no rust, no oil, and no attachments on the surface. Clean the surface of the guide rail and remove the burrs on the work surface, check and fill the screws, handballs, and hand plates, and check the flexibility and reliability of each handle.
- Spindle feeder box maintenance: Check that the oil quality remains good and the oil quantity meets the requirements, remove the burr on the taper hole of the spindle, clean the hydraulic transmission system and oil filter, and adjust the oil pressure.
- Inspection of the lifting and clamping mechanism: check and adjust the lifting and clamping mechanism.
- Lubrication system inspection: Clean the linoleum, complete the oil cup, smooth oil passage, and bright oil window.
- Cooling system inspection: Clean the cooling pump, filter and coolant tank. Check that there are no leaks in the coolant pipes.
- Electrical system inspection: Clean the motor and the dust inside and outside the electrical box, turn off the power, open the electrical door cover, and check whether the electrical connectors and electrical components are loose or aging. Check whether the limit switch is normal, the power is cut off when the door is opened, the hydraulic system, and the control switches of all electrical appliances are normal, and whether there is oil leakage.
To ensure the normal operation of the gantry cnc drilling machine, we must ensure regular inspection and maintenance on time.